C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 11:26:02 -0500

  _____

From: MNI-BULLETIN [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sandra
McPherson, Dr.
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 11:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Neuro News March 2009

Dear Neuro News subscribers,

The March 2009 issue of Neuro News is now online at:
http://www.mni.mcgill.ca/media/publications/neuro_news/

Director's Corner: George Karpati (1934-2009) by Ken Hastings for the
Neuromuscular Group

Because he was such a big part of how we, and the world, see our
institution, George's loss is an important moment in our history. His
achievements, and his personal character, were both on an epic scale, and
his loss is a major blow to the Institute. With his unique vitality he
seemed a primeval and eternal force, and it is shocking and disorienting to
suddenly find that he was as ephemeral as any of us.

Sandra McPherson, PhD
Communications Officer/Relationniste
Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital /Institut et hôpital
neurologiques de Montréal
3801 University Street, Montreal, QC H3A 2B4

3801, rue University, Montréal (Québec) H3A 2B4
T 514 398-1902  F 514 398-8072  <http://www.mni.mcgill.ca> www.mni.mcgill.ca

Join us in 2009 as we celebrate The Neuro’s 75th Anniversary

database 3901 (20090302) __________

http://www.eset.com