From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:00:17 -0800

Dear Listmates,

Here are a couple of bread recipes you can make even if (1) you don't like
my bread recipes, or (2) you use ready-to-mix breads. Contrary to what you
may have thought I even buy ready-to-mix breads -- sometimes. A cinnamon
raisin bread mix was really good, and it inspired me to try making my own.
Rather than give that fact away here, just link to this
http://tinyurl.com/2vdggw and look for <NEW> on the Gluten Free Baking index
page. Click-through and read the recipe for Dutch Crunch and Cinnamon Raisin
Loaves. The page also tells you how to make Dutch Crunch style bread topping
based on a recipe from Sunset Magazine. The Sunset crunch topping is
naturally gluten free.

I know I'm going to get lots of emails with your favorite bread, so please
send them to me. I'll re-post the results. Bread, like beer, is strictly a
matter of personal taste. Some people's YUK is another person's AHHHH!

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA