From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 18:21:00 -0700

Dear List Mates,

I wish I could take credit for the cake described here: *
http://tinyurl.com/2vdggw*; however, I was just one of the guests where the
gluten free pumpkin spice chocolate chip layer cake was served. The pumpkin
in the cake overcomes any of the potential dryness created by gluten free
flours. The cake is amazingly good, and there is no way anyone would ever
think it was GF. The crumb is very even, and the cake rose beautifully. Even
if you don't bake, you might want to take a look at the cake just to see it.

If you have questions, I'll as the pastry chef for her answers.

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA