Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Christy Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:17:05 -0500

I have waited to summarize in case I got more responses but alas it was not
to be.  There were only two replies, both of which reported positive
experiences.  The one person had been there 4 years ago. The other was from
a travel agent who has celiac and had sent many other celiacs to both places
with very good results.  She herself had just gotten back from Atlantis (in the
Bahamas) which she also recommended.  I have her email and phone contact
which I can forward to anyone after I get her approval.  Meantime if anyone
does go please let me know.
  If I do get any more replies I will post again.