Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 23:53:35 EST

FYI
We went to Chili's in Nanuet NY a week or  so again. The manager could not
have been more accommodating HOWEVER>>>  I wanted to make everyone aware of a
little mistake they made. We ordered the  Gluten Free chips and salsa. just as
our GF daughter started to eat them I  realized that the menu states chips in
microwave  only.
Our chips were fried!!!!! So after I had  her spit out the chips, we talked
about it and they are in fact fried in a non  dedicated fryer and they did not
really know about Microwaving them. They  apologized tremendously- of course
didn't charge us and so my husband went next  door and bought UTZ GF ones and
they let us pour them in their clean bowl. I do  believe it was an honest
mistake but we won't be getting them again  soon!

48)