ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:25:22 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Me, too. I'm not sleeping good at all, and yes, the seasons and time
change really messes me up.

I'm gonna get me some Melatonin, just a low dose of it and take an
hour before I go to bed.

Last night, I slept in my chair all evening, and then I woke up at
around 3 AM. I should have been on my computer, but the clicking of
the keys wakes Vernon up.

Loving you all,
Pat Ferguson