From:
Sandy Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 07:59:20 -0400

Hi Listmates,
My husband and I are?leaving for vacation to Sedona followed by a couple of days in Las Vegas (New York NY) and would appreciate any suggestions based on your experiences of places to eat and grocery or natural food stores with a decent g.f. supply, either Sedona or en route from Phoenix.? We'll have a full kitchen in Sedona and will, of course, be taking supply of snacks, but will probably have to eat out most of the time in Las Vegas.? I have the earlier post (sorry don't remember from whom) about the pizza place in Sedona and that's definately on our list!? I'll summarize responses when we return.
Thanks in advance.
Sandy, Richmond, VA