ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:44:48 -0600
Vicki,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. May you have the most far out birthday ever!

My problems stem mostly from my Bi-Polar and my Asperger's Syndrome.
I have had them since two years old, or was it two and a half? Yes,
two and a half!

purple, grinning at you and giving you
hugsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgs