Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 01:51:35 -0700

I just realized that I never sent out a summary about this. Since many asked me for one, I apologize. It seems like my suspicions were correct in thinking that the kosher foods that celiacs like so much are generally not low-carb. Most of them are made with potatoes which are extremely high in carbs. However, one person did mention that occassionally there are cookies and cakes made with almond flour, but one would really have to search to find them. Thanks to everyone who replied to my original post. Now I know for sure that I'm not missing an obvious source of food for me. Oh well.
  Angela Taylor