From:
Anne Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 16:38:29 -0500

Dear Listmates:

This is the title of a delicious blog
http://glutenfreegirl.blogspot.com/ and a delicious book, both
created by Shauna James Ahern. She is a foodie, brilliant writer, and
she has celiac disease. Her writing is personal, funny, erudite,
compelling (she provides recipes!) and she is very open about her
life in general. The kind of person everyone would want for a best
friend. She is newly married to a Chef who takes very good care of her health!

I am reading the book slowly, savoring it. I recommend it highly to
all who understand the challenges of gluten intolerance and celiac
disease and who want to learn from one person's decision to make her
way in the world with joy. Her favorite word is YES!

Best wishes,
Anne Burton Washburn

*******
*******