ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
email_2coco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 10:47:17 +0200
Hi list
I spent 4 days in bed last week with a respiratory infection and laryngitis.
My doctor recommended me to go back to work this past Monday. Because I
proofread braille, I have to use my voice at work and after 2 days of that
my voice is not doing well. This is a problem I have during spring and
autumn when there's so much pollen and stuff floating around. I'm at work
because we've got question papers to braille, but I'm quite worried as
there's no sympathy from management here at work. I've had this problem
before and they don't understand and just think it's an attempt on my part
not to work. I will have to go back to the doctor Friday if things don't
improve. I sure will appreciate your prayers as I'm concerned that even if
my voice doesn't improve I won't be allowed to take sick leave again as I've
already been on sick leave last week!
Thanks
Coco