ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:45:00 -0600
Well, I figure he just put a few drops of pee in there. It couldn't
have been more than that. It most likely was quantitated to measure
out how much spit was in his shoes.
hawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhaw take that and
rhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrun with it!

purhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrple