ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 08:55:48 -0000
Purple Mari,

You know, I once prayed for someone I'd never met ... and later met her and
found everything was true that God showed me!

I'll tell you the story for your encouragement:

I was in bed one day, rather weary and not too well ... and felt a real
burden.  The burden increased to a point I'd never known before.  Someone, I
was sure, needed my prayers.  The Lord gave me a picture of a lady on some
far away beach crying and crying ...  I prayed for some while, then knew it
was done!

Years later I'd got onto the Internet and met this lady ... and I can't
remember the details, except that I felt drawn to her.  I can't even recall
now how it was that she was on this particular list because she wasn't blind
herself but for some reason was posting and I didn't really frequent any
other lists at that time, so it must have been blindness related.  Anyway,
we got texting ... and I discovered that she lived in Australia.  (I'd never
spoken with someone that far away before ...)  What's more, she lived with
her daughter, who was then about eleven years old.  One day she told me the
whole story, of how she became pregnant as a teenage girl and her parents
disowned her, at least for a time.  She said she just went to the beach and
cried and cried.  She had made a big move to God at that time ...  Some of
the detail is a little hazy for me now, though I'm not sure why;  and we
lost touch as her computer died on more than one occasion ... but there's
the story as I know it!  One day I will know absolutely fully!  Until then,
I'm just praising God!

--
Carol
[log in to unmask] Original Message -----