ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 19:41:48 -0600
GCF: First Kiss

At the end of their first date, a young man takes his favorite girl
home. Emboldened by the night, he decides to try for that important first
kiss.

With an air of confidence, he leans with his hand against the wall
and, smiling, he says to her, "Darling, how 'bout a goodnight kiss?"

Horrified, she replies, "Are you mad? My parents will see us!"

"Oh come on! Who's gonna see us at this hour?"

"No, please. Can you imagine if we get caught?"

"Oh come on, there's nobody around, they're all sleeping!"

"No way. It's just too risky!"

"Oh please, please, I like you so much!!"

"No, no, and no. I like you too, but I just can't!"

"Oh yes you can. Please?"

"NO, no. I just can't."

"Pleeeeease?..."

Out of the blue, the porch light goes on, and the girl's sister shows
up in her pajamas, hair disheveled. In a sleepy voice the sister
says: "Dad says to go ahead and give him a kiss. Or I can do it. Or
if need be, he'll come down himself and do it. But for crying out
loud tell him to take his hand off the intercom button!"

Good Clean Fun. It's free! A smile will enhance the quality of your life.
Just send an email to:
or visit the Good Clean Fun web site
http://www.kcbx.net/~tellswor/
Unsubscribe info for Good Clean Fun is at the end of this email.
This email was scanned by F-Secure before it was sent.
_ _____________________________________ _
/ )| Thomas S. Ellsworth |( \
/ / |
\ \
_( (_ |
http://www.kcbx.net/~tellswor |
_) )_
(((\ \>|_/ )_____________________________( \_|</ /)))
\\\\ \_/ / \ \_/ ////
\ / Work smarder and not harder \ /
\ _/ and be careful of yor speling. \_ /
/ / \ \

846

*** Good Clean Fun ***
Stop for a visit, leave with a smile!