ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:40:52 -0000
Jenn,

I'm very moved by your story ...  Thanks for sharing so very much.  I think
I may pass this on.

You see, just recently someone came to me and told me her fourteen year old
daughter was pregnant ...  To cut a long story, they're not Christians but
Mum knows I know and love God.  I could do nothing, but I prayed God would.
I didn't want that young girl and her family to be responsible for a
termination ...  A few weeks went by and she lost the baby.  Yes, it was
traumatic and sad, and maybe I'll get to talk to her one day and know how
she views things.  Meantime, I know God was so wonderfully kind to them.

Please pray they come to Him!

--
Carol