From:
John Dorfman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Dorfman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 19:13:47 -0700

Hi,

I consider myself gluten intolerant after immediate improvement in health after going gluten free.  Plus strange health issues on my one side of the family with Irish blood, and my own medical history (allergic to wheat as child, appeared to go away, came back much worse in my 20s which cutting out gluten helped with)..

Anyway, now my sister who lives in King's Park, NY would like to get the celiac blood test as she suffers from lack of energy.  So, does anyone know a doctor in the King's Park, NY neighbor (or Suffolk County) that is familiar with celiac blood testing?  If so, please let me know, and I will forward the information to her.  Also, will summarize on this list.

Thanks!
John