C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2008 02:27:12 EDT
I listen to heavy metal and I came across this song by Motorhead  called
"Please Don't Touch" had me laughing.  It reminded me when I  was at my cousin's
house and I fell asleep on he sofa.  She tried to wake  me up and I woke up
shaking.  I don't know if anyone here has that problem  coming out of a deep
sleep. Amazon or iTunes can let you hear a 30 second  sample.  The song sounds
like a 50's rock song duet, Motorhead and  Girlschool.  While vthis song had me
laughing, the Bangles song "Walk Like  an Egyptian" irritated me seeing the
video.  Growing up dealing with  people making fun of how your hand is and then
seeing it somewhat glamorizing it  would irritate some but after 20 years of
that song being out I can see the  humor in it .