C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:41:57 -0700
Ken,

I think every "thinking Christain voter," (no, it's not an oxymoron) as well
as those of other faiths, or of no particular faith, would prevent that.  Or
at least I hope they would.  But I wish you hadn't said that - I didn't
sleep well last night, and now I probably won't tonight unless McCain blows
them out of the water in Florida today.  McCain is, however, the only
Republican candidate I see with a legitimate chance against Hillary or
Obama.

Kyle,

From an "insider," this is a pretty damning indictment of Halliburton.  Did
this result from the "no bid" contracts that Halliburton got?  Also, since
in your estimation we need to be on a war footing, what do you think of
Bush's (and Congress') plan to give an immediate "prebate" of taxes to
people to stimulate the economy, while keeping present tax cuts in place, or
proposing new cuts?.  Wouldn't gearing up production to fight a war help
pull us out of the impending recession?  It worked with World War 2.