C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 12:42:03 -0500
Best of luck in your hip surgery, Mag! I'll be thinking of you - what date
is it scheduled for, exactly?

As for the Iowa caucuses, I was only surprised by John Edwards finishing
ahead of Hilary.

I think Obama can win this thing even though I still wish Al Gore would've
jumped into the ring.  I think we need a younger man in office because it's
so draining and we certainly need fresh ideas.  I think Bush has been the
worst president, but if you see pictures of him on his first inauguration
vs. pics of him now, the change is shocking.  He certainly has aged.

I know, I know....I'm beating a dead horse as far as Al Gore is concerned.
*sigh*  Hey, maybe if Obama wins the election, he can appoint him as the
head of the EPA.  Now that would fit!

Kat