C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 07:34:47 -0700
Linda and ken, i agree with almost all. not cutting the street lights though. perhaps after midnight...... those of us who like to go out in the evenings need to stay safe.

I would ban those bleeping *#@*& leaf blowers.  I know a guy who has a design to make cars run on hydro power.

In regard to saving polar bears I think we could build floating platforms from all the plastic and stryrofoam containers.

mag

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag