C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:20:18 -0700
actually i'd agree that what you say is what should
happen. i just don't think that that is what actually
does happen.
oh, by the way under the constitution it is congress
that controls the budget. the president's is only a
proposal. now that the congress is under democrat
control we'll see if anything changes. i have watched
when the dems were in control pre-1994 and when the
GOP was in control to 2006. the spending pretty much
went about the same.

--- Peter Hunsberger <[log in to unmask]>