From:
CHRISTOPHER SCHULTE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 11:40:01 -0500
Just out of curiosity, what's different on the 746 pro as compared to the
746?  I have a friend here in Muskegon that has the 746 and I was talking to
him about the discussion going on here, and he was wondering what the
difference was.  That got me wondering, so I figured I'd just ask.  *smile*

73,
Chris, w8cjs
Check out my web site,
http://mysite.verizon.net/w8cjs