VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ilene Sirocca <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ilene Sirocca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:14:49 -0500
I, on the other hand, have used Nero, although it was the paid version, and
have had great success burning CS's.  I have copied audio CD's, made data
CD's, and turned mp3 data into an audio CD.  Nero Burning Rom, which does
not seem to come with the stuff they give you free, does a good job.  I have
not yet tried ripping and changing from wav to mp3, and that might be
allowed for only a limited number under Nero;  for that i remember using
Winamp successfully but the pro version you need costs $19.99, although once
you have bought it you never have to pay for an upgrade as long as you are
on the same computer or, failing that, keep your registration number.  I got
a nice tutorial, admittedly for Nero Six, which has been outdated by now,
but it helped me.  it is:

NERO BURNING-ROM 6 ULTRA, RELOADED AND ENTERPRISE EDITIONS  FROM THE
KEYBOARD
(Also Covers Nero INCD Version 4)

By

John Wilson

I no longer have the link where I found it on the web, but I am sure you can
google it or find it with another search engine, and it helps a lot to
instruct visually impaired users.

Ilene

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]