C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sarah Singletary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:43:00 -0500
Greetings!

My name is Sarah Singletary and I am a doctoral candidate at Rice
University.  I am currently conducting research related to the workplace
experiences of individuals belonging to marginalized groups (e.g.,
ethnic/racial minorities, women, older workers, gay men and lesbian women,
non-traditional western religious groups, heavyweight individuals).  In
examining these experiences, I am particularly interested in how belonging
to a marginalized group effects the interactions that you have with
individuals in non-stigmatized groups.  For this research I am seeking
participants that are:
1. 18 years of age or older
2.  Employed at least part-time
3.  Member in a marginalized group (you will be asked to specify the
particular group to which you belong)

If you meet these criteria, I sincerely hope that you will participate by
clicking this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ps1s2uX198fZaXlZ2sqJhQ_3d_3d

The survey should take 15-20 minutes to complete. I am hopeful that you will
participate.
If you would like to know about the results of the survey, please send an
email to: [log in to unmask]

With sincere appreciation for your participation.

Sarah Singletary
Doctoral Candidate
Rice University
6100 Main Street, MS-25