C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 08:58:19 -0700
the fact that good docs are hard to find was a real drawback when i had to move. the reason for moving is a long story that those here know. if you are just recently joined you do not know the story; but a lack of good doctors was partially a factor in that saga too, but as i moved i was faced with leaving the good doctors i had found and having to find a trainable doctor here. it is not easy.