C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 16:32:02 -0700
media has pretty well driven one side of the arguments
every time, and every time a group of scientist have
followed. absurd as it might seem. that is history.

we are in alabam. lots of boxes. we'll not have
internet for still a few days so i'll have to just pop
in whenever i can grab a free computer.

--- Peter Hunsberger <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?articleID=7A69E4EE-E7F2-99DF-303CDE51F7DD6BBA&pageNumber=1&catID=1

> > lets see someone mentioned venus to support the
> > contintion that humans are exaserbating the natral
> > warming cycles we are going through, so let me
> mention
> > Mars. mars is experincing melting polar ice and
> > plantary warming.
> > as far as i know there are no humans
> > working up there with coal fired plants and
> driving
> > suburbans put out by GM mars division.
>
> Good grief, do you really think the climates on
> planets whose orbits
> have absolutely no correlation to earths is somehow
> relevant?  If so
> can you point at some peer reviewed scientific
> research that explains
> why?
>
> > maybe those
> > aliens that deri and linda are using to poke fun
> at my
> > sources are driving them and have the plants
> belching
> > smoke that somehow we don't see from here. poking
> fun
> > at those who diagree with ones position is a tired
> old
> > tactic. i don't buy into those post as being
> actual
> > points. Grinns here too.
> >
> > lets see, the question is am i buying fred singers
> > opinion becouse of his book. no actually the 500
> > scientist and there peer reviewd publishications
> > referred to by the Hudson institutes research is
> what
> > i am relying on to state that there is really no
> > consensus, but rather one side trying to ramrod an
> > opinion by saying there is consensus over and over
> > hoping to silence the other side.
> >

> Ken, if you really want to debate here climate
> change you need to
> stick to peer reviewed scientific papers. When you
> respond to
> arguments presented here you need to provide links
> to peer reviewed
> papers that support your position. I realize that's
> a high standard to
> meet, but most of the common media reports are at
> best subjective
> opinion. You're not going to impress anyone with the
> veracity of your
> statements by relying on someone like Singer.
>
> --
> Peter Hunsberger

> list, go here:

Need a vacation? Get great deals