C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:45:48 -0700
gore lost it in tennessee my dear linda. if he could
have carried the vote among those who knew him best,
florida would not have mattered.

gore does not even believe  himself. if he did he'd be
running for president again so he'd have the one
office that could do something. sorry, but, gore's
lack of running now has more to do with it than him
losing or not in 2000.

where is al? does he expect hillery to do something?
your intellectal man will not run again. why? he was
saying we had at a maximun 10 year. he can't wait. he
needs to be running if he believes his own words.