C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:37:33 -0700
well linda, for us old guys; we remember erring about
every 25 years or so. in the 80's we were facing
catastopic ice age fear. i remember a few friends an i
planning a trip to belize to buy land becouse all of
canada and the norther u.s. was going to be frozen
tundra and the south was going to be like the midwest.
the great climate was going to be central america.
we'd have went and i'd have property in belize if our
got had not got murdered on a trip down to paradise
before he got to our trip.

i think those who think we'll destroy the planet gives
man too much credit for power that we just don't have.

that gives answers, not web links.