C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:21:20 -1000
It also seems that since swimming is one of the best exercises for cp
maybe a doctor could prescribe it along with days at the beach. I
hate how they overcharge for everything too. Granted i have na old
car but Case's wheelchair cost the same as my car and it's manual.
And I hate how they do not give enough PT. We are now using a
personal trainer for strength and I think she is every bit as good
and 1/3 of PT. Case is only moderately involved so obviously this is
a not a solution for everyone.