From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:10:05 -0400
    Steve:

I think I initially did what the instructions say here;  in other words, you
press the tone button, and then the function button, at which point the tone
scanning should start.

However, it didn't appear that I was getting any results.

Of course, the XYL was driving, so I couldn't have her do a visual on it to
see if the scan icon was blinking.

I'll give it a shot with the XYL's assistance here when we get the chance,
and let you know what we find.

If I'm mis-interpreting the instructions here, let me know also, and thanks
again to the wa1rtb research department for the great help.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ