From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 23:59:40 -0500
I have both the super radio 2 and 3, the 2 has the tuning knob on the
front, the 3 has it on the side, The super radio 3 seems to be a
little more prone to intermod, and overload compared to the 2, and
the main difference between the 1 and 2 is that the 2 has a tweeter
as well, and the 2 is not as prone to having broken tuning cord
problems when older. :) That "cord," or string which operates the
main tuning capacitor can wear thin and break in the model 1, but
that is a fine radio. They changed the front grill slightly also in
the 2 if I remember correctly.
Guess I've owned all 3 after all. :)

Curtis Delzer
w b 6 h e f