From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2008 10:45:11 -0400
    Wait a second here, Steve. ... You're not taking me down the wrong path
at all, but I'm going to display my ignorance here, I guess.

I always thought you needed a rig blaster or something like that for this
purpose.

Are you telling me that I can do something like this with the TS480 with
what I've already got here?

I've got some sort of a sound card interface that the guy threw in with the
rig, but never thought of using that in this way.

Almost sounds too good to be true.

You can reply once you stop laughing at my ignorance here.

I've got to do some more Dayton trip preparations now, so you can laugh for
a while.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ