From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 21:33:43 -0400
Hi Eric and the group.  I'm just curious if anyone knew of any mods I can
do with that radio?  I got it from my grandfather's police dept before
they went 800 MHz in 2001 and always have wanted to find something
creative to do with it.  The crystals are soldered onto the board and I
had thought they were easily removed, but I guess not.