From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2008 12:20:42 -0600
Anthony,

In the 18 years I have been running various mailing lists, I have learned
two things.  First, you are not allowed, by some, to make any mistakes.
Secondly, if you do, there are always some list cops who take it upon
themselves to police the list for the list owner no matter what.  In 18
years, therefore, I have never made any mistakes.  Oh, sure!  Oops.  I think
I just made my first mistake.  I lied.

Phil.
K0NX