From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2008 10:12:47 -0500
I am looking for a solid state no-tune amplifier for the HF bands that is
fairly accessible.  I know some of you on the list have one or are
knowledgeable on the subject.  I'm looking for any suggestions good or bad.
If you have or had one that you liked, if you could pass on the make, model,
and what website I could go to and look at specs and prices it would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary, N5GD