From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2008 13:26:01 +1000
I was thinking of cutting the 40 meter dipole for about 7150 khz roughly
the middle of the band.

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 30/03/2008 1:14 PM, the old scribe known as Louis Kim Kline was able
to impart this pearl of wisdom: