From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:57:31 +1100
and just to make things interesting, I'm thinking of using 75 ohm coax
for my dipoles.

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 28/03/2008 12:55 PM, the old scribe known as Shaun Oliver was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: