From:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:07:34 -0600
A friend just built for me, an audible swr meter that indicates in morse.
It has several coded messages and also the actual swr.  Quite a gadget but
works with very low power, 20 to 25 watts, maybe.  As we know, impedance of
a device (antenna) changes with changes in the amount of power applied.  One
can get pretty close, though.

73, de WA9RYF