From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:14:18 -0400
Hi, folks.

Does the response below to my question about getting a side tone with the
TS480 when tuning a screw-driver antenna with the turbo-tuner make sense to
you?

It sure doesn't to me, but maybe I'm missing something.

Please read both his and my e-mail to see what I'm saying.

Please help if you can.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ