From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:49:21 -0400
I know it's easy with the Kenwoods, not sure on the yaesu stuff though, I
had an old FT-101E once before I figured out w hat yaesu is these days and
decided to never have their products in my station again, but I never had to
neutralize tubes on that one. They were brand new when I got it and I didn't
keep it more than a few months.