From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:13:52 -0400
It depends on the band, 10 meters you can go quite a ways before retuning,
on 75, that 10 KC's might be about right. I tend to go for every 25 KC's on
75 though I think I go a little far sometimes, and on 20 when I've had my
TS-520 there, I tune it up around the middle of the phone portion of the
band and leave it, on 10, I'm usually in the 28.3 to 28.5 area and I just
tune up in the middle there and leave it, if I shoot up to the locals on
28.7 I retune a little but it's still close enough I probably don't have it,
it's just for peace of mind mostly though I do have to tweak the knobs so
apparently it could use it.