From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 11:13:54 -0500
I now have the computer interface working.  I can read frequency, mode,
S-meter reading and some other parameters in Ham Radio Deluxe.  I don't know
yet how to control anything, nor how to get into the 950's menus.  Still
more later.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls