From:
Walt Sebastian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:01:52 -0500
Hi John,
Well, you have to remember that it has been several years since I was on the
first region net.  After moving to Quaker Hill I didn't have any HF and
barely VHF, UHF etc.  I got pneumonia in early March and went to the
hospital.  I have been in a nursing home since March 7.  It looks like I
will be here  until at least April.  At the moment, the only thing I have is
the TH-F-6a and I can only hit a few repeaters from inside the building.
Btw, can you move frequencies on the radio either on the radio or using the
software?  I would like to add some 2 meter frequencies.

Walt
WA4QXT
New London CT