From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 08:58:51 -0500
Hi Everyone;

Have we had an attack on our soil since 911?

I mean the guy got elected twice and he still can't do anything right.

I don't understand it.

I voted for him.

Wait until the Hildabeast gets in.

You'll see taxes go up and spending parties like this country has never seen
before.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389