Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:49:14 -0600
I sure understand the loss of an Elmer, mine was, N6YD, before that W A 6 U
Y D, an engineer at channel ten TV in Sacramento in the sixties. Someone who
takes the time to contribute to one is  always missed a good bit more, than,
sometimes than a real relative.

Curtis Delzer
W B 6 H E F
Fessenden, North Dakota; 58438-7300
----- Original Message -----
From: "Harvey Heagy" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: SILENT KEY...

Hi Anthony.  I didn't know this person, but I am very sorry we have lost
him.

It seemed like everyone from his era with the last name of Rhodes adopted
the nickname Dusty.  There was a baseball player by that name, and a radio
DJ in Cincinnati who also went by that name.  Could this person be either
one of them?  73.
Harvey