From:
William Sallander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:37:47 -0500
I am interested in a couple of the new kenwoods, the TS-2000, TS2000x  or
the TS-580SAT.
I realize there has been lots of posts about those rigs but my question is:
Is there a way to monitor your transmit audio through headphones for
equalization purposes?  If not, is there any way to do that at all? If none
of those rigs will allow me to do any thing like that will any of the Icom
flavors let me do that?