From:
Scott Gillen ZL1CHM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:06:34 +1300
I was able to watch cable tv off rabbit ears while living in Fairbault MN in
the 80s as well. I heard that system was so bad the cable company got in
trouble with the FCC. The local 2M repeater interfered with one of the
channels. The local civil defense repeater did as well. That was sort of
cool as it let you know when you should turn on the scanner. (G)

73
Scott
Auckland New Zealand
ZL1CHM / N0HOK