From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2008 12:36:47 -0500
probably the HTX-10 unless it was the late 80s or so when the HTX-100 was
out. I don't know if I'd want to run an indoor antenna on 10, could be a lot
of RFI but you could try it. There's starting to be a lot of RFI around this
area just do to the not maintained crappy phone system but if no one uses a
TV with an antenna in your building or anything, you may be alright.