From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 23:12:52 -0500
Hi Bobby, Tom, and all, give some consideration to the Super Antennas MP1,
manual screw driver type antenna.  It's much easier and more reliable to
tune than the antennas that use clip leads or plug in leads to establish
best frequency-noise dratio and lowest SWR.  A couple of us, Jack McSpadden,
wa5rop in Little Rock, and I have and use the antennas well.  HTH, Danny
Dyer, Wb4idu.