From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:56:26 -0500
Hi, all.

I have two questions for the group regarding a possible external speaker for
my TS480.  Remember that I'm eventually going to use this in the motor home,
so compact size and lots of good-sounding audio are the ultimate goals.

1.  Does anyone know of a good source for those old 4-inch square Radio
Shack external speakers?  They do not seem to be available any more, at
least in my area.

2.  If the Radio Shack speakers cannot be located, what would be a good
equivalent substitute?  I looked on the AES web site, and the two
recommended external speakers for the TS480 run either $55 or $89, which
seems like way too much for such a thing.

Thanks for any suggestions you can give.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ